Alex and Arthur: Snow Dog

Monday 16 December 2013

Snow Dog

On Saturday Toronto was hit with a wallop of snow, which I've been waiting for all winter. I love snow....although I took quite the tumble on the sidewalk (don't worry, Arthur made sure I was okay).

But I'm not the only one in my household who likes snow, my little Frenchie pal is quite the little snow monster.  He likes to try to catch snowflakes out of the sky, or when you kick little piles in the air.  I'm glad he's tolerant to the snow because I know there are quite a few French Bulldogs who do not care for it or the cold weather.


 

I also like when it's snowy outside because it means I get to put his cute little sweaters/jackets on him :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Alex & Arthur

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...