Alex and Arthur: Favourite Pop Culture Valentines

Monday 10 February 2014

Favourite Pop Culture Valentines

With Valentines Day just around the corner, I thought I'd share some of my favourite pop culture Valentines cards with you.

Here there are, in no particular order: 

Mean Girls



Law and Order SVU
Zelda
New Girl


Ghostbusters


Twin Peaks





IT Crowd


NicoleSloan Etsy Shop

Adventure Time - Fiona & Marshall Lee
Alien and Predator

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Moonrise Kingdom

The Hobbit





and finally....Star Trek Riker.  Sometimes I don't know how to introduce Dan or mention him when I talk to other people.  He's not my husband and calling him my boyfriend seems so high school. Occasionally I say he's "my partner" but usually when I do that people assume he's a woman.  Dan and I discussed this and decided that I was going to start calling him "the Picard to my Riker."  He may think he's the captain but I'm Number One.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...