Alex and Arthur: Veronica Mars - Favs

Monday 17 March 2014

Veronica Mars - Favs

The Veronica Mars movie came out on Friday (I may or may not have watched it three plus times already) and in honour of the movie I've put together this of Veronica Mars themed favs.  

Veronica Mars is/was one of the few shows with a continuous storyline that I made sure to catch every week.  Most of my TV consists of cartoons like Archer, Family Guy and Venture Bros.  I was bummed when it got cancelled.

I've missed this show and characters so much...I can't believe it's been 7 years since we've seen Veronica, Logan Echolls, Dick Casablancas, and Deputy Leo.  I'm definitely Team Logan...LoVe all the way!


1. Team Logan Shirt
2. Veronica's leather bag
3. Logan & Veronica Print
4. Camera USB
5. Marshmallow mugs
6. Mars Investigation iron on patch
7. iPhone Case

 Welcome Back Logan!


Alex & Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...