Alex and Arthur: Portrait of a French Man

Monday 18 August 2014

Portrait of a French Man

At the end of July, the place where Arthur goes to daycare (Spaw Boutique) had mini photo sessions with East Lake Photo (site is currently under construction.  I'll post the link again when the site is up and running).

Arthur had a mini photo shoot and I'm beyond thrilled with the results...he's such a handsome dude.  Madi from East Lake Photo is one talented lady!



This next one combines my favourite photo from the shoot with one of my favourite 80's/90's photo effects.


So majestic!

Well, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at these lovely photos of my little man.  When you have a chance please go check out East Lake Photo's instagram, especially if you like looking at cutie dog photos. 

Alex & Arthur

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...