Alex and Arthur: Friday Five Fave - October 10th, 2014

Friday 10 October 2014

Friday Five Fave - October 10th, 2014


I carry around a lot of junk in my purse, so I'm not sure a clear portion is the best option for me.  However, this purse is adorable.


Sherilyn Fenn

So I met this beauty (my girl crush) in August at the Toronto FanExpo.  She's still super gorgeous and incredibly sweet.

I'll write more about my encounter in a future post because I was able to catch an awesome Q&A panel with Sherilyn Fenn, Sheryl Lee, and Ray Wise. 

Hey, did we all hear about Twin Peaks 2016?  So, excited!


Dinosaur Rolling Pin by Vatek Rolling Pins


Hello Shanghai Cruz Purse by Kate Spade


The Enchiridion by CuteCraftsEtc




Alex & Arthur

2 comments:

  1. That must have been exciting
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun stuff! I love the rolling pin so much, that entire shop is adorable <3 Definitely motivation to pick up baking again!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...