Alex and Arthur: Friday Five Fave - January 9, 2015

Friday 9 January 2015

Friday Five Fave - January 9, 2015

First post of 2015! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year.

1. Got One Friend in My Pocket by Modcloth

Yes, please!



2. Inherent Vice

I really want to see this film.  When I heard it premiered at the New York Film Festival a mere month after the Toronto International Film Festival, I was pretty bummed that it didn't come to Toronto.   Hopefully I'll get to see it this weekend.


3. January Television!

A new year means new seasons of my favourite television shows.  Season 6 of Archer started yesterday (January 8th) and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia returns on January 14th for its 10th season.  If you're not watching either of those shows, please start!

I'm so happy that Archer is back, although yesterday's episode just made me sad that we don't have a photocopier named Milton that makes toast roving around my office.  Oh well...

The other delightful aspect from yesterday's premiere was H. Jon Benjamin's (voice of Archer) live tweeting during the episode.  He watched the episode with a special guest (Christian Slater).

4.  This little dude and Santa 

He looks so happy to be sitting with Santa.  This photo was taken by Eastlake Photo at Arthur's daycare Spaw Boutique.


5. Downloadable Box templates from Claudine Hellmuth

Make your own Cupcakes



Camper



Retro Ovens




I know I haven't been posting very much as of late but I would like to thank you all for sticking with me.  I'm hoping to increase the frequency of my posts this year.

Much love from Alex & Arthur

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, I really like it. What wonderful article you share here. Recently I didn't see this type of post. Writing article or blog not a easy job.professionally i am in technology field like Outdoor Advertising Agencies in Nagpur
    . Now technology is improving.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...